Monday, March 1, 2021

Scor-Pal's March More Than One Score Challenge - St.Patrick's Day/Easter or Anything Goes

 

Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is St. Patrick's Day/ Easter or Anything Goes. You can take your pick! You know that I love the anything goes option, but I always seem to go with the theme!  So, Easter it is this month. Very rarely do I decorate the inside of my card...I leave it open for the message to the recipient.  This month, I found a "W" fold card that looked fun and decided to give it a try. Here is my "W" fold card.


Here is my card, cleverly disguised as your typical CAS card.  Wait for it....

It opens and out pops that "W" fold with some fun textured paper and some happy Easter imagery.  It was really very simple with just a couple of scores and the indispensable Scor-Tape!

Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Chicks Rule (Verve), Egg-stra Special (Verve); Paper: Recollections White, Pebbles dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-pal, Scor-Tape, Copic markers, paper snips, dimensional adhesive.

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Adorable Easter card! I love so many things about the card...the aperture, the colors, and the cute little chick! Thank you for the inspiration!
Lots of love from Isia xx

fusiafscrapping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.