Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daddy's Day

This is the card that Sweet Pea will give her Daddy tomorrow with some really nice gifts provided by Grandma and daycare. (Mommy missed her shopping window to get something specifically from Pea, but will fix that situation on Monday).

I just made it a little 3x3 because it will probably go right in the trash! My DH could care less about cards, personally. Anyway, the base is Old Olive cardstock with Certainly Celery layered on top of it. I found a mystery neutral in my scrap drawer and stamped the Montage Collection image on it in Old Olive ink. Then, I took my Basic Black marker and wrote: To Daddy on the envelope in the image. The card looked a little to plain, so I added the Basic Black card stock strip at the bottom and the MM asphalt snaps to the top.

To finish off my card, I stamped on the inside. I never do this, but my DH always looks inside anyway. I stamped the Father's day sentiment from All Year Cheer II inside in Basic Black ink. Sweet Pea finished it off with her signature in Crayola Black crayon. Thanks for looking!***All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments: