Monday, January 5, 2009

Along came Jacksonbelle Embellishments!

I met four challenges with this one card. The first challenge that got me going on this one Gina K's New Year's Inspiration challenge,and then the Jacksonbelle Embellishment challenge to use black, white and some metallic color. I chose silver so that tied back into Ways to Use it 199 on SCS. That challenge was all about using silver! Finally, I borrowed Amber's sketch, this time for Verve, with a "twist" - use hardware.

I wanted to go back to Jacksonbelle Embellishments. I found them through one of my favorite artists, Jennifer Buck. Visit her blog, she is amazing. Her link is listed on the side of mine. Anyway, I find her to be very kind and thoughtful. Ages ago, I commented on her blog about taking her scrap paper off her hands. She remembered this and then I won some blog candy from her. Well, you know what she did? She sent me a bunch of her leftovers. So sweet! Why do I tell you this? The black glittery dp I used is from Jennifer Buck!

Here's the rest:
Stamps: Best Yet, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Black sparkly dp from a friend?
Ink: Basic Black, Silver Encore
Accessories: D'Vine CB folder, Silver Flower ribbon slide, White taffeta ribbon, Scallop punch (2x), 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch
Techniques: dry embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: