Monday, January 5, 2009

More Holiday Challenges!

I started to pick up speed with my challenges here. I combined 3 challenges on this card. I was still going strong with the Gina K challenges and this one reflects her black and white challenge! Black and white is always an elegant choice. I tried to stay elegant with the dry and heat embossing. It's very hard to see the dry embossing I did on the black layer, but it's there! I used Amber's sketch, so I busted out my Unity stamps to go with her sketch. I used three different Unity sets on this one. Finally, I didn't want my sentiment just hanging out all lonely, so I colored some rhinestones with my black Sharpie. That action met the criteria for Holiday Challenge Extravaganza #10, Altered Embellishments! Whew!

Here are the specs:Stamps: Tiny Trinity (Unity), Dream Tree (Unity), Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Craft White, StazOn Jet Black, Versamark
Accessories: Clear ep, heat tool, D'vines CB folder, MAMBI rhinestones, Black Sharpie, corner rounder, Black Organdy ribbon (SU), Offray White satin ribbon, oval stencil, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: embossing

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: