Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a Make Over!!!

This week's CAS challenge on SCS is to take any one of your own cards and make it over, obviously CAS style! I found a card that I made for a Unity Hip Hop Thursday challenge and decided to do this one over. I stuck to the same color scheme and basic design, but changed the layers, did faux stitching instead of actual stitching, and eliminated ribbon and buttons! I like this one much better!

It might look a little plain, but that is exactly where I went wrong last time. I thought my card looked to plain, so I kept adding to it. Most times, it is just better to keep it simple!

Here are the details:

Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Going Gray
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: white ep, heat tool, white gel pen, M's pink self-adhesive rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: embossing, faux stitching, CAS


All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise listed.

1 comment: