Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meeting A Goal

At the beginning of 2010, I decided that I would like to craft every day.  Well, I wasn't able to do that and I found that I didn't want to craft every day.  Sometimes the creative part of me needs to rest and I think this must be true for most.  I have however created at least 331 separate cards or projects that I have posted to my SCS gallery.  I know that I have made many other things that didn't get posted to may gallery.  I can think of 8 different cards and a gift card holder that I have made within the last two weeks that haven't been posted to SCS.  I wonder if it is at all possible for me to complete 365 projects in one year.  It's been a very fun and crafty year.

This particular card is left over from November's VSN.  This was for Lura's challenge called Twinkle, Twinkle... and I made it in honor of my daughter (thus the black bird for Raven). 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Asian Artistry; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Night & Day dsp; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, white acrylic paint; Accessories: XL bird punch, M's rhinestone, stampin' dimensionals, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, mini glue dot, MM edge distresser, Finial Press ef.

No comments: