Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time For Crafting

I hope so!  I am home from school today as my daycare provider is still in Hawaii for her vacation and my relative that was supposed to care for her fell ill.  I am not too upset about it though.  Nothing critical is going on at work today and I have a huge to-do list in order to get ready for Christmas.  I think nap time will be quite productive for me. 

I hope to play a couple of challenges today.  Maybe I will make a set of 3x3 cards like this set.  I made this for Marilyn's VSN challenge that last go round!  Seriously, I made this cute set of  4 in under 45 minutes.  I went CAS and that always helps.  I did do kissing with a solid image butterfly stamp and then fussy cut them out.  I applied glitter and popped them up on a plain white base.  Finally, I added a short sentiment!

Thanks for looking and have a terrific Tuesday!

Details - Stamps: Butterfly Accent, Vintage Labels, Canvas, French Filigree, Pretty Pattern, Woodgrain; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso; Accessories: Paper snips, Two way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, stampin' dimenisonals.

No comments: