Monday, August 22, 2011

A Flourish Embossed


I'm busy today trying to play along with some great challenges.  This is my way late, Ways To Use It challenge hostessed by Teresa.  She challenged crafter's to use Versmark and I decided to do the emboss resist technique with a pale pink and purple!  This also uses the Card Patterns sketch for this week.  It's nice and simple and made such a pretty card.  Finally, this is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge to use pink, one button, ribbon and lace.  I'm heading back up to my craft room for a little more fun today, so I will keep this short.  Happy Monday!

Details - Stamps: Thinking of You (Flourishes), Tag Lines (Flourishes); Paper: Very Vanilla, Pale Plum, DCWV Sweet dp; Ink: Versamark, Pink Pirouette, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum; Accessories: Clear ep, heat tool, pink satin ribbon, thin vanilla satin ribbon, SU crocheted lace, Earth Elements buttons, sponge dauber, glue dots, scor-tape, corner chomper, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Toni, the embossing looks beautiful! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC...hugs ~S~

Kristin K. said...

Beautiful! Love your embossing!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love the soft colors and the embossing is fabulous! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!