Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning!  I'm sorry that it has been quiet around here.  I have been busy with the Dare To Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoaststampers and well, you know, living life.  I have ignored most other projects, except those that wonderful be ignored (child, husband and garden).  Throw in a girl friend's crisis and that equals blog pause!  So today I will share this card and matching envelope I made for a slew of Dare To Get Dirty challenges.  You have to be a Fan Club member to view and play along with the challenges.  There are some really fun challenges too!  This card is for the challenges of Cindy, Diane, Dina and Iwona.  I used my scor-pal on this little number and had to get kind of creative with the measurements because I wanted a smaller card than the tutorial showed.  I was quite proud that I was able to do it by myself with only minimal frustration.
I'll leave with a short blurb today as my favorite radio program, a blog hop and an otherwise quiet crafty morning are calling me!  Have a fabulous Sunday!

Details: Stamps: Something to Celebrate, The Artist in You (Unity); Paper: Confetti White, Early Espresso, Neutrals dsp; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Scor-pal, scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, MS cupcake punch, white taffeta ribbon, liquid glue, superfine glitter, glue dot, stamping dimensionals.


1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card, and fantastic job combining DTGD challenges!