Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Birthday Box

I had some fun with this little box.  It's called an Origami Gift box and I got the directions from the Scor-pal website.  I was so surprised at how quick and easy it came together.  No doubt that was due to very explicit directions.  What you see in this picture is the top of the box.  The sides slide off to the right and left to reveal an inner box to stash whatever birthday goods you want to place inside.  Let's take a peek now!
Now how do you like that?  I was so impressed with this little box.  I just want to go and play with a bunch of other templates too!  Just for kicks, I'm going to enter this little box in the Scor-pal Designer Challenge.  The specific challenge is to make any kind of box!

Thanks for looking!

Details - Stamps: Vintage Labels; Paper: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White, CC Everafter; Ink: Soft Suede; Accessories: Soft Suede ribbon, M's rhinestones, Dandelion Sharpie, scor-tape, Curly label punch, paper snips.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a great box!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Create It Simply said...

Very cool!! Thanks for taking the challenge!