Sunday, September 18, 2011

Flashing Back Fall

It seems like an eternity since I participated in Flashback Friday. It's now up to Flashback Friday 15.0 and the theme for this month is Fall.  So here is the oldest Fall card I could locate in my files.  I recognize some of my style from even then.  I posted this a little more than three years ago on Splitcoaststampers.  It's pretty clean and simple with some scoring and masking!

I find it a bit coincidental that this is a Unity image and that this month's sponsor is Jenny Johns.  Jenny is offering up some Ippity stamps (a sister company of Unity) and I first encountered her via Unity and Hip Hop Thursdays.  I daresay that my photography has gotten a bit better, other than that, I like the card!

Happy Sunday!

Details - Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Tiny Trinity by Unity Stamp Company; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: River Rock, Basic Brown, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: Scoring blade, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dots, post-its, blender pen, stampin' sponges.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

what a pretty fall themed card...love your choice of colors! Thanks soooo much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!

farmhouse-story said...

you know, until i read the post, i thought is was a new card! a lovely card, too! my old stuff looks...old!

Leslie Miller said...

This card is every bit as appealing today as it was then. I love the image and the simplicity. A clean, classic and absolutely lovely card like this never goes out of style. Thanks for bringing it back to share!

Unknown said...

Okay, now you done it...I need to play with more masking! I love this card Toni! It doesn't look old and I like the embossed lines too! Thanks so much for joining Amy's Flashback Friday...I think her challenges are so fun! Hope life is great, have a great week!

Els said...

Lovely simple and elegant card!! Great masking and coloring!
Thanks for taking us back in time!
Els ;)

~amy~ said...

Happy Saturday! I wanted to let you know that I featured your card today on the Flashback Friday blog!