Monday, November 26, 2012

Friends and Snowmen

How about a little holiday fun?  I have it on pretty good authority that the next Friends of Speedy TV challenge is all about snowmen!  I think the timing is perfect as we are quickly approaching Christmas.  I picked some fun sparkly designer paper as my background for this lovely snow woman!  I paper pieced her scarf and hat and glittered up her hat trim, ear muffs and buttons.  I finished it off with a hand drawn snow line and a sentiment. Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set to one randomly chosen participant!!
I followed a sketch from one of my new favorite sketch blogs too!  This is the sixth sketch from the CAS (E) this Sketch! blog.  Instead of making an A2 sized card, I made mine square.  
Thanks for stopping by!  There's lots on my blog today, so feel free to read on a bit.

Details - Stamps: Holly Jolly Greetings (MFP), Poinsettia Blooms (MFP); Paper: Sweet Tooth White, SEI Wintersong dp, Print Pack dsp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, paper snips, glue pen, dazzling diamonds, stampin' dimensionals.

4 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE that snowman! Super cute card.

Anonymous said...

Totally sweet design! LOVE how the pink scarf and hat pop!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

stampingbowd said...

LOVE your card! Love the pink!!! What a pretty scarf and hat! I have not run across the new sketch blog. So glad you mentioned it! It's going in my bookmarks and my reader!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is sa-WEET!! Love that you used a snow "woman" instead of a snowman - she's precious! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!!