Sunday, August 25, 2013

Friends and Sentiments 08/19/13

This past week the Friends of Speedy TV challenge was to create a card with a sentiment only.  I used a fabulously fonted sentiment from the Lily of the Valley mini set from Mark's Finest Papers.  I have to give credit to Loll Thompson for this gorgeous card that inspired my own version.  I suppose I had my niece on my mind as well.  She got married yesterday and we couldn't make it to her wedding as we were camping on the other side of the mountains.  It's crazy how far in advance that one has to book a campsite for summer.  In fact, that is why this post is late.  I had to rush and rush to get ready on time and then, there was heaps of work to do once we got home. 
Just today, I picked oregano, basil, corn, broccoli, blueberries, tomatoes, beets, beans and cucumbers.  I dehydrated the oregano and basil, canned the beans and then blanched and froze the corn.  We ate the beets with dinner, but tomorrow I will be picking beets again and then canning them.
 
I'll wish you all a wonderful night and stay tuned for tomorrow's new Friends of Speedy TV challenge.
 
Details - Stamps: Lily of the Valley mini (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, MM Wedding dsp; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: white organdy, heart collection framelits die, mat pack, piercing tool, silver ep, heat tool, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous wedding card! Love the negative with the paper behind it.