Monday, October 7, 2013

Works of Art & Wise Men - A Mark's Finest Papers Bonus

I have one extra card for you today.  My other two samples are on the Mark's Finest Papers blog.  This sample uses the new set called Works of Art.  I often remind my students not to scribble when they color.   So today as I scribbled this background, I thought of them.   There is an exception to every rule. I used glossy paper and the ink seemed to float and blend together.   I felt the sentiment was just right for this colored background.  
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  
 
Details - Stamps: Works of Art (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, Night of Navy, glossy paper; Ink: Night of Navy; Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, White Organza ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.  

6 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Toni,
So pretty and elegant and your BG is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow beautiful cards thank for showing

stampingbowd said...

OH MY!!!!! STUNNING piece of art you created for this card!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Stunning background Toni!! LOVE your "scribbling". :) This card is definitely a work of art!!

Pat said...

Gorgeous

Janine said...

Lovely scribbling! Seriously beautiful piece of art.