Monday, May 26, 2014

Friends and Flowers (05/26/14)

Good Morning!  It's Memorial Day here in the United States and a day off to honor those who have served and died in our military.  While my card isn't red, white and blue, I think my sentiment fits the bill.  For today's Friends of Speedy TV challenge, the theme is flowers.  I dug into my stash of Mark's Finest Papers stamps and found this wonderful daisy from Oopsy Daisy.  I used Marsh Silhouettes for my sentiment. 
 
As always, Mark's Finest Papers is generously offering a mini stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week the stamps set is Year of the Horse.  Take a look at it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: Oopsy Daisy (MFP), Marsh Silhouettes (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White (TE), Soft Suede; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic & Touch Twin Markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, paper snips, square lattice embossing folder, mini glue dots, linen thread, stampin' dimensionals.
 

1 comment:

Lynn Noe said...

Love the embossed background against the beautiful daisy. The bit of twine next to the sentiment really finishes it off beautifully!