Sunday, June 1, 2014

Scor-Pal More Than One Score #5

 
Yippee!  It's time for another fun Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge with a fun theme:  Bright & Sunny.  Let me just tell it is perfect for today.  The sun is shining beautifully here at my house with a little breeze.  I got a little too much sun yesterday while we were camping, so I am enjoying it from inside (translation: laundry).  For my project, I created my own little gift bag.  It was super easy with 5 separate scores, folding and taping!  Before the folding and taping, I stamped and colored with suns randomly about my paper.  I stamped and trimmed out an extra sun for the front of the bag.  Then I liberally applied Stickles to my bag, which are not showing up in this photo.  I filled this bag with some tissue and chocolate squares for my daughters teacher's birthday.  She loved it!
I hope you will play along with this fun challenge!  The rules are posted here on the Scor-Pal blog, as well as a place to link your project!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details: Stamps: Sunny Days (Verve); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Yellow Stickles, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, MM eyelets, crop-a-dile, white grosgrain ribbon, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: