Thursday, July 20, 2017

Ways To Use Scoring

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I'm the hostess for today's Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers. One of my favorite tools is my Scor-Pal.  I'm sure that is no surprise to anyone.  So I made a sweet little center step card for my challenge.  

I cheated a bit, if you will, by using washi tape and stickers on the side and bottom panels.  I had to fuss around quite a bit with the colors I used in the rose to try and match it to the washi tape.  I love that mint color and don't have it readily available in my stash in ink form.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Both Ways Blossom; Ink: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Blushing Bride, unknown mint; Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Stickabilities stickers, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, water brush, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Wow, fantastic card! This rose is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!