Saturday, July 29, 2017

What's Moo?

DARE TO GET DIRTY 2017!!
Yep, that's right! It's time again for super fun challenges from tip top designers, the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Girls! Unless you are a Fan Club member, the details of the challenges are secret. My first card of the day is from a challenge by Sandee.  

One of my favorite things to do with challenges like these is reach deep into my stash and use things that I haven't used in a while. For example, I haven't used this cow in ages. However, she's super cute. I took this card in a whimsical direction for fun.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Country Charm (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Black Licorice (MFT), Studio G dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pool Party; Accessories: Fresh Cut Grass die (MFT), Flat Bottom Cloud die (MFT), Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders die, sponge dauber, wiggly eyes, liquid glue, paper snips, Copic Markers, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

kReN said...

Good idea to go back into the vault for stamps not used in a while. Cute scene!