Friday, March 6, 2009

Woo hoo!

This is the card that I made for both of the Hip Hop Challenges yesterday in the Unity Stamp Company thread. The first challenge was called Unity Happiness and the challenge was to make a project to make someone smile. The thought of no housework makes me smile. The second challenge was called Unity Colors of the Heart and the object was to use red, pink and a neutral. Alas, I was not selected based upon merit to win the second challenge, I was randomly selected and I'll take it!

My dh was kind enough to make dinner while I was upstairs working on the challenge card. So when he called me down to dinner, I had to come. My card was assembled, but not photographed and uploaded to SCS. I wolfed down my dinner and promised to do the dishes if I could just get it uploaded in time. Well, I did manage to do that, but I rushed and I goofed up and wrote, "Images copyright by Toni Storie". Of course, I didn't notice that until tonight when I was reading the Unity blog and it glared up at me. (I was instantaneously transported back 16 years to when a college professor suggested that I had plagiarized). I was very excited to be featured and then mortified at my blunder. I will upload another picture and let AJ and Angela know of my typing error so as not to offend or take credit that belongs to someone else. So if you noticed this too, IMAGES COPYRIGHT BY UNITY STAMP COMPANY (not Toni Storie).

How does one ever move up in the world if they goof like this?

Here are the specifics on my card:

Stamps: Have a Diva Day (Unity)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane dsp
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Ivory organdy ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, ticket corner punch, two way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, M's self adhesive rhinestones, red Sharpie

All products used at Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.