Friday, March 20, 2009

Yep, I do love CAS!

I have been trying to do more SU only cards. It's really difficult to stick to just SU stuff, once you have been introduced to the wider world of stamping. But I'm trying. I missed on this one! SU doesn't have self-adhesive pearls. They have half-back pearls and they are easy to stick on with mini-glue dots, but that wasn't what I used.

I also experimented here with a mirror image. I inked up my image and stamped it on acetate. I then pressed the acetate face down on my card stock to create the mirror image. The image was faint to I had to reinforce it by coloring it a bit with markers. I think it turned out well for a first attempt.

So this was CAS05, the blue and green color challenge;)

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

Here are the specs:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke
Accessories: M's self-adhesive pearls, acetate (to create mirror image)
Techniques: cas

No comments: