Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Couple More Verve Challenges


Here is my card I made for the Verve January Release Supplies Challenge.    The challenge was to use chipboard.  Chipboard and I are fairly new acquaintances because I am a chicken.  I inked it, embossed it and then embellished it. It held up well!  I borrowed a sketch from the Stamps and Smiles blog.  The funky ribbon treatment was an accident.  A heat tool too close to organdy causes it to shrink up and curl in on itself.  Interesting to say the least!


This little lovely is for the Verve January Release Shape Challenge. Again, I chickened out.  The challenge was to create anything but the regular shaped 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.  I went square...not regular, but not too far off of regular.  I snagged another sketch...one day I will design my own.  This one is from Card Positioning Systems.  Like it?  Me too!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: