Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday Stamping


Do you like the background colors I used in the photos of these cards???  I feel a new card coming on!   Sorry for the digression there, I 'll get on with the info about these cards.  This is a card I created for the Limited Supply Challenge from Friday.  It was titled Happy New Year.  I used a CPS sketch.  It was pretty easy and I could readily do it again.  I may, right after I get to the hardware store and raid the paint chip strips :)  That's right folks, I trimmed one of those babies down!  



Onto the next card... another Limited Supply Challenge card.  My new thing here was the Textile embossing folder.  This card was so stinking fast.  I embossed the card base, cut a piece of  Melon Mambo card stock, applied the rub-on and finished it off with a sticker!  Voila! 


My final card followed a 2 Sketches 4 You sketch and met criteria for many different challenges to use "new" things.  This is a new stamp set (to me) by Unity Stamp Company called The Artist in You!

No comments: