Saturday, January 9, 2010

January's Sweet Stocking Set


I joined a Christmas Card Challenge this year where the goal is to create 10 Christmas cards each month.  By the time Christmas rolls around next year, I should have plenty of Christmas cards ready to go.  Theoretically, I should have about 120.  That is way more than I will need, but it will be fun anyway! 

Here is the card I made for January.  I designed it Wednesday night when my hubby was at band practice and cranked out the next nine while watching tv on Thursday night.  I used a sketch from Taylored Expressions as my sketch for this card.  The other challenge I incorporated here is the Ways to Use it challenge called "In With The New".  This challenge encouraged crafter's to use a new item or a new technique.  I used my new sentiment stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: