Monday, July 11, 2011

Clean and Simple Monday

It's been ages since it seemed that I have had the time to make a CAS card for the Monday challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I had time today and the challenge for today was to use the same sketch from Debbie's card here.

I took some creative license with this one.  Debbie used three layers of scallops on her card.  I used my ABC wheel to mimic the three layers and then used a longer sentiment followed by an apple image, which I popped up.

I have school on the brain lately.  I am wondering what is going to happen with our schedules at work and know that I probably still have 6 weeks to wait before all is settled anyway.  I have also been thinking about how best to prepare my daughter for the starting of Kindergarten too.  We have been reading lots and are practicing our letters.  Of course, we have been playing outside tons too!

Thanks for stopping by!  Let's see if I can work in a color challenge maybe for tomorrow :)

Details - Stamps: Tart & Tangy, My ABC's wheel, Sentiments O'Simple (Unity); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive; Accessories: paper snips, stampin' dimensionals, corner chomper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet card, love the cas design!

lisa a.

Marlena M. said...

This is AWESOME! Lovely CAS card. ;)