Monday, July 18, 2011

Short and Sweet

That is what this card was for me.  It was short and sweet!  Lee Murphy (Lee on StampTV and LuvLee on SCS) challenged crafters to create a stamped sentiment only type card and this is what I came up with.  This is the card that emerged between four loads of laundry, Ramona the Pest and picking peas and cherries!  Let me tell you, it was a day. 
I am thankful that my MIL had asked us to dinner for tonight.  At least I didn't have to cook too!  And with that, I am going to bid you all a good evening!  I hope to see you tomorrow :)  I guess that short and sweet refers to the length of today's post too.

Details - Stamps: Hopeful Hearts (GKD); Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, BG Urban Prairie; Ink:Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette; Accessories:  Nestabilities, small heart punch, burlap string, sponge dauber, glue dot, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals.


3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I love your gorgeous card Toni. The soft pink goes so well with the neutral frame and the little heart and rustic twine add just the right touch.

Anonymous said...

very sweet card, love that twine and little heart!!!

lisa a.

Leslie Miller said...

This is really pretty! I love how the sentiment panel is offset on the card, and that little heart is so sweet!