Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whoa!

Man, it seems like I blinked and a whole week went by.  I hope my whole summer doesn't go like that.  I am finding out that I don't get quite as much done with my girl out of daycare now.  I love the time we spend together and she really slows me down!  Maybe we just haven't found our groove yet.  This little lovely was made for last week's Ways To Use It challenge, hostessed by Hannah.  The challenge was to use something old (my SEI Granny's Kitchen dp) and something new (my Hopeful Hearts stamp set) on the same card.  I think I did just fine.  I wasn't sure about my color combination until it was all said and done.  Now, I really like it! 
I'm off to harvest spinach, lettuce, eggs and take down my laundry when it's dry from hanging on the line!  I'm going to try and squeeze in some stamping this afternoon too.  My daughter is running in her final track meet for the summer tonight and I think I am going to make sure she has a rest time this afternoon!

Have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: Hopeful Hearts (GKD); Paper: SEI Granny's Kitchen dp; Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, scallop border punch, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips, Nestabilities, corner chomper. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card full of heart. Love it.

lisa a.