Monday, June 11, 2012

Friends with Dad

Welcome to Monday and the new Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  Today on the Home of Speedy TV, the current challenge is to create a Father's Day card.  It's timely, of course, because Father's Day is next Sunday.  If you find masculine cards challenging, you may want to take a peek at what the team has posted.  The design team has put on a clinic with regard to masculine cards.  If you play along, you will all prepared and you may win the stamp set up for grabs!

The stamp I used, Get Reel, is this week's prize.  My sentiment and image are both from the set and you can see the entire set below. 


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Details - Stamps: Get Reel (Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company); Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Vellum; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Houndstooth ef, Nestabilities, Black Burlap twine, sponge dauber, square punch, glue dot and scor-tape.

4 comments:

Benzi said...

Toni, this is a super card. I like how you used the vellum and that houndstooth folder is just perfect.

Davi said...

Toni, this is a wonderful card! I love how the vellum gave the soft muted look and so cool with the embossed bg!

Kathy Bradley said...

Toni, so pretty - it's lovely almost like looking through a fog - very cool! I've been gone - so I am catching up on my commenting on our teams!

Designing with Debbie said...

Great card. I love the use of vellum over images. Great job