Sunday, June 17, 2012

Inspired by Earrings

Just a quickie little post today, while my hubby is enjoying a chat with one of his best buddies!  Yesterday, while he was fishing, I had a little time to play the Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I chose a pair of earrings as my inspiration piece.  I got to use my newest Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company set.  This is called Welcome Poppies and will be released next week.  I love the black poppy image stamped on the kraft card stock.  I color one poppy for interest and added a sentiment flag to try and create a visual triangle. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is having a Happy Father's Day!

Details - Stamps: Welcome Poppies (MFP); Paper: Chip Board (MFP), Speedy the Cat Black Linen (MFP), Ruby Red; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Square punch, stampin' dimensionals. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully colored card! I found your blog through the Moxie Fab blog roll