Monday, July 2, 2012

Friends with Red, White and Blue

Hello Friends!  I'm back on this Monday before Independence Day with a Friends of Speedy TV challenge to make a red, white and blue card.  Since I made a flag card last week, I opted to go in a non-patriotic way.  I was in a bit of  a hurry to get my card made so I turned to my stamping influence, Susan Raihala, for a fabulous sketch.  Thanks to Susan for helping me out in a pinch and necessitating the addition of Pear Tart to my ink collection.  Ah, but I digress.  Back to my red, white and blue.  I stamped some Mark's Finest Paper butterflies in Cherry Cobbler and my sentiment in Night of Navy.  I needed just a bit more, so I touched up the butterflies bodies with some Black Diamond stickles.
Let's not forget that if you play along with the rest of the Friends of Speedy TV and I that you can win a wonderful Mark's Finest Papers stamp set.  The set that is offered up this week is Train Talk.  Take a peek at it right here:


Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!  I'll be looking for you over at MFP Speedy TV!

Details - Stamps: Daffodil Greetings (MFP), Scenic Selections (MFP), Welcome Poppies (MFP); Paper: Sweet Tooth White; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy; Accessories: Black Diamond Stickles.

4 comments:

Janine said...

What an elegant card - love it

Benzi said...

Toni, what a beautiful CAS card...love that type creation. Susan is certainly a good place for finding inspiration and you did her proud.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Toni, I love the butterflies they are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

hi toni, thanks for popping by! what a beautiful CAS; so pretty in pink and white!
linda aka snail