Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holly Jolly Greetings - A Mark's Finest Papers Extra Set

I am a little late for the dance (insert blush here).  Here is a card I made with the 5th set released by Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company called Holly Jolly Greetings.  Some other ladies from the Marks Finest Papers Design Team made samples, along with me, that were featured today on the company blog.  While this set had multiple cute images, I opted for something really simple and stamped up the holly!  It went perfectly with the namesake sentiment (go figure) and made a perfect CAS card.  I found some designer paper that set the tone for me, cut out a couple of Nestabilities, did some faux stitching,wrapped some silver cording.  I tied a bow, stamped my sentiment and attached my colored and trimmed out holly!
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to come by tomorrow for the last day of the September Mark's Finest Papers release!
 
Details - Stamps: Holly Jolly Greetings (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, AC Merrymint dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Touch Twin Markers, Nestabilities, silver cording, stampin' dimensionals.  

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Clean & Simple (CAS) striped Christmas card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"