Monday, September 24, 2012

Friends and Tags

Good Monday morning!  It's a foggy day here at my house.  This morning I am sharing my card for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge to use tags or tickets on your project.  It's challenge number 39.  I opted for tags on mine and stamped up those babies!  I used the basket weave image from Background Fun and then stamped a poppy image and sentiment from Welcome Poppies.  I colored in my poppies and then sponged the edges of my tags.  Finally I threaded a little burlap twine through each tag and called it good.

I incorporated one of my Mark's Finest Papers teammates VSN challenges into this card too.  Angie, challenged crafters to use red in their project.   I just had to oblige with some red poppies.

Don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers up a prize to one random participant for this challenge.  This week the stamp set being offered is called Island Life.  You can see an image of it below.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Background Fun (MFP), Welcome Poppies (MFP); Paper: Premium White (MFP), Basic Black, Chipboard (MFP); Ink: Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake; Accessories: SU tags, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, scallop border punch, sponge dauber, black burlap twine, Stripes ef, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots. 


3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Such a pretty card! I was so excited to see your card pop up in the gallery at SCS! Beautiful red Poppies!

Benzi said...

So pretty. The poppies look great on those tags and I love the basketweave bg.

Davi said...

BEAUtiful!! I love the embossing and the pretty background for the tags, really shows the poppies ;)