Friday, September 21, 2012

Sneaking Into Halloween

Isn't that little witch just the cutest!  She's sneaking onto my blog today to let you know what Mark's Finest Papers is up to.  Next week will start the monthly blog hop coordinating with the September release!  Witchie makes an appearance in the mini set called Vroom. 

I colored her in traditional Halloween colors, cut her out and then popped her up over my sentiment strip.  I embossed my card base for interest and added a couple of rhinestones I colored with my markers. 

Inside, the next part of the sentiment says, "It's Time To Get Your Broom!".  This is pretty fun and definitely a good card for a girlfriend or a sister! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Vroom (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic & Touch Twin Markers, paper snips, SU rhinestones, Canvas & Linen impression plate (PTI).

1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

Vroom ,it is great......Lis