Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mojo Shoes

Happy Sunday folks!  I had a birthday party to attend yesterday and my six year old friend has a favorite movie.  I'll bet you can guess which movie it is.  Here's a hint:  She went to see Wicked with her parents and her grandmothers.  Yep, she's a big fan of the Wizard of Oz.  Now, you understand my red glittering heels and the use of blue checked patterned paper.  My daughter wrote in a sentiment about her friendship sending her "over the rainbow".  It seems my 9 year old knows a thing or two about the Wizard of Oz as well.


I used the current Mojo Monday sketch to make this card happen in a hurry.  I love personalizing cards and there wasn't anything in my stash that was just right for our friend.  I used the sketch as is and moved the star/heart just a bit to better balance my card for me.

Thanks for stopping by !  I hope your weekend finishes in the most marvelous way.



Details - Stamps: Retail Therapy (Paper Smooches), Birthday Sampler (Paper Smooches); Paper: Smooth White (MFT), Black Licorice (MFT), Graphic 45 Secret Garden dp, Recollections red glitter paper; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Sissix Heart Framelits, Xmas Red Stickles, Copic Markers, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: