Thursday, July 30, 2015

Using Space

Hello again!  Two posts on a Thursday...what a surprise!  It's because I am the hostess for the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers today.  My theme for this week's challenge is Space.  I'm a pretty easy going hostess...I've never called the challenge police.  Some things that might inspire you for this challenge are...the sun, the moon, stars, rockets, aliens and planets.  One another plane, you could chose to work with "white" space or "negative" space.

For my card, I chose this fun rocket and stamped a planet in white.  I used a CAS(E) this Sketch! sketch to make my card.  I love simple designs.  And this one was perfect.  I pulled my rocket off the edge because it needed some movement.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!



Details - Stamps: Space Fun (MFP); Paper: Basic Gray, Black Licorice (MFT) Smooth White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Craft White; Accessories: Touch Twin Markers, Copic Markers, white embossing powder, heat tool, Seeing Spots embossing folder, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: