Monday, August 22, 2016

Autumn Fun - MFP Stamp Shop Blog Hop, Day 1

Welcome to MFP  AUGUST Blog Hop Autumn Fun

There are some changes to our Blog Hop and  we hope you will be pleased with them. Be sure to look over the changes before hopping along. Blog Hop guidelines can be found  HERE. Commenting and doing the tutorials end sooner. There will be prizes given for commenting and for doing the tutorials. Each winner will be chosen by Random.Org., receiving a large stamp set for commenting. Mini stamp sets will be given for doing the tutorial and everyone doing the tutorials will  earn a Tutorial Badge.  

Now to the HOP!
Join us each day, Aug. 23 - 26, for some AUTUMN FUN! The prize for commenting is the Big Trees set.   

Big Trees stamp set
You will have until Friday, 3pm CT, Aug. 26th to comment and do the tutorials. Prizes and badge winners will be announced on Sat. Aug. 27th. BLOG HOP GUIDELINES AND RULES FOUND HERE! (Be sure to read)
Tutorials
         1. Layered Embellishment by Gail  
2. Window Tent Card by Kren
Prize for doing one of the tutorials is the mini stamp set "From The Woods "
MFP Tutorial Badge awarded just for trying one of the tutorials.
NOW...
Let's get started HOPPING !!
Here's the Design Team:BonnieGail KarenKrenLoisMariLynnPamSandy
It's time for another MFP Stamp Shop blog hop and clearly this month is all about Fall.  I don't know about you, but I am not ready for fall.  Fall means I have to go back to work and I still have a long list of projects I want to complete around the house.  However, time waits for no one.  My fall card for today emulates the pumpkins I have growing in my garden.  I got tricky with my Pots and Vases set to create this "pumpkin".  

I hope that you have enjoyed today's hop. Come back each day to be  inspired! Get to work on the tutorials and show us what you have made by August 26, 3pm CT and don't forget to comment! Come back on August 27th to see if you are a winner!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Pots and Vases (MFP), Chrysanthemum (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Recollections Autumn dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Espresso Truffle, Versamarker pen; Accessories: Paper snips, Copic Multiliner, Copic Markers, two way glue pen, stampin' dimensionals, Spellbinders Fall Foliage dies.


15 comments:

MariLynn said...

Toni, you are ever the creative one. I love how you turned that pot into a pumpkin. Great job.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is really cute. Love the blue checked paper.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Toni- I love the flower pot image you used, and it is so much fun to color too!

Gail said...

Awe - nice idea! TFS

Lois said...

So very clever!!! I have a brown thumb, so I definitely wouldn't have thought of anything like that.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a darling idea! Some people are so clever! Nicely done!!

kReN said...

Clever idea using the terra cotta pot and making it into a pumpkin. TFS!

Terri Winske said...

Beautiful fall colors and very creative use of the stamp set!! I'm not quite ready for fall yet, either.

Vickie Y said...

Adorable!

stamping sue said...

Simply charming card
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

The Craft Princess said...

You are VERY creative!!! Great card :) Hugs...Janie

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Fun card; perfect for fall!

SHartl said...

Love your "pumpkin" pot and vine. What a cute card for fall

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

I was very glad to see your card. I recently won the pots and vases stamp set from MFP and now I have something to use as a pattern. Very nice card

ionabunny said...

Fun card. Love the colours you used. Hugz