Thursday, August 25, 2016

Using X's and O's

I'm today's hostess for the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I picked the theme today of using X's and O's on your project because it's National Kiss and Make Up day.  Hugs and kisses equals X's and O's.  

To make my card, I combed through my stash of stamps and found a hodgepodge of stamps to combine and make this design.  That's right, I made the background myself.  It's not designer paper.  I will however share my inspiration for this card.  
I apologize for the coffee on the lip of the cup in the photo, but I rarely start my day without a hot cup of coffee.  If I am blogging, you know I am drinking coffee.  I picked up this gem of a cup at Michael's.  It was darling and I couldn't just leave it there even though I have dozens of coffee cups at home.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Love Notes (Verve), Borderline (Verve), Fun Year Round (GKD), Merriest Wishes (Hero Arts), Daisies4You (TSOL); Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Confetti White; Ink: Rich Cocoa, Melon Mambo; Accessories: sponge dauber, liquid pearls, large oval punch, Shapeabilities Fancy Tags, stampin' dimensionals, white gel pen.

1 comment:

Vickie Y said...

Love your colorful DIY DP and gorgeous card! And, love the cup, too!