Saturday, August 20, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge 34

Hi there!  I'll be blogging a bit on the weekends now that I am filling in on the MFP Stamp Challenge Team. This week's challenge is to use the Double Diagonal Pocket Card.  I'm pretty sure that I have never made one of these cards and I can reassure you that it's not too difficult to try.  It's really just a couple scores, cuts and folds.  Then, you are off to decorating some tags and the fun really begins.
I pulled my tags out here so that you could get a good look at them.  I also trimmed up some of the leftover designer paper to adorn my tags.  
There are multiple ways to win with the MFP Stamp Challenge.  You can make a Double Diagonal Pocket card, you can follow the Collage Stamping Tutorial or you can make a card for the Anything Goes category.  Be sure to check out the blog for rules and guidelines.  Link up your project HERE, so we can see your amazing work!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Details - Stamps: Cracked Hello (MFP), Animal Birthdays (MFP), Celebrate Big (MFP), Big Cupcake (MFP); Paper: Unknown CTMH dp, Whisper White, Black Licorice; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Almost Amethyst; Accessories: Copic Markers, Paper Snips, Scor-tape, MM eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Corner Chomper, Stampin' dimensionals, Offray satin ribbon, tag punch, double sided ribbon punch.

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Fun images and card. Love the tags.

Terri Winske said...

This is a beautiful double diagonal pocket card! Perfect for a sweet girl!!