Sunday, January 29, 2017

Ways To Use Aussie Objects

Happy Sunday! I'm sitting up on the mountain and fiddling wIth my phone.   I thought I would try and share my card from Thursday's Ways To Use It  challenge.

Sabrina, our hostess, recognized Thursday as Australia Day and called for all things Aussie in the gallery. If you didn't have any Aussie objects, then you could turn something upside down in honor of the Land Down Under.

For the longest time, I figured I would have to turn an object upside down until I remembered this kangaroo.  Then I turned him into my Valentine's Day helper!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great finish to your weekend.

Details - Stamps: Build-a-Roo (SU); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty In Pink, MME Filled With Love; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Blush Blossom; Accessories: Copic Markers, Sakura Clear Star Gel Pen, red jute twine, SRM doily, Sissix Heart die, Heart to Heart punch, paper snips, Scor-tape, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Salnclts said...

I love the kangaroo and the doily!