Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Scor-Pal More Than One Score - Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's February and the Scor-Pal team is back from the holiday break.  It's time again for another "More Than One Score" challenge. This month's theme is another anything goes theme.  By definition, it's a wide open challenge and you can use this opportunity to make whatever you are needing at this time.  Be sure to check out what the other design team members on the Scor-Pal Team have created. 
I love my Scor-Pal for simple scored accents.  While this isn't a super fancy fold card, I think that multiple scored lines around my image and sentiment pack a powerful punch.  My only other embellishments are three little sequins.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Winter Birds (Flourishes); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth, Whisper White, Blue Jean Collection (Flourishes); Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, liquid glue, stampin' dimensionals, Copic Markers, sequins, Linen& Canvas Impression plate.

3 comments:

Oma said...

I love this card! Beautiful!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Toni, your card is beautiful. I love how you stamped the branches on the card base and added the you main panel on top of it. I like your blue bird, you have colored it perfectly. The sequins were the perfect finishing touch.

Gloria said...

Clean and beautiful, Toni! Just love your design and coloring! Hugs, Gloria xx