Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Inspired Gratitude


Yup, here she is again!  No, I don't mean the card.  This is a new one.  I mean Kim Kesti, on my blog.  Of all the amazing sketches in Papercraft's Go To Sketches, Kim Kesti's sketches are really reaching out to me.  Here is her sketch, so you can see for yourself that I played it straight this time. 

For the rest of my card, I chose to be inspired (per the Stamp 2 Spend Challenge) by the crocheted Easter hat of the 8 month old neighbor girl and the darling herringbone skirt that my almost 4 year old wore to Easter brunch with my side of the family. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Anna Griffin sentiment set; Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Pawsitively Prints dsp; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Nestabilities, white ep, heat tool, crocheted flower, random button, olive embroidery floss, glue dots.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

This is a cute one. I love the little flower!

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

What a super cute card! And what a sweet comment to make about the sketches, too. You're a doll. Thanks for playing along.