Tuesday, April 13, 2010

May's Marvelous Impressions

I made this for my contribution to May's Christmas Card Challenge.  I am working ahead just in case I have a super busy harvesting/canning season this summer!  I used a sketch from SCS for this card.  I replaced the circle in the sketch with a snowflake.  The ladies at Stamp Something offered up a challenge for crafter's to get their stitch on!  I had to go faux.  I am just too afraid of my machine.  One day I will conquer it, or maybe it has more to do with how little usable room I have in my craft room or the lack of electrical outlets!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Best Yet; Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, SEI Winter Song dp; Ink: Baja Breeze; Accessories: Shapeabilities, paper snips, sponge dauber, mat pack, piercing tool, white gel pen, stampin' dimensionals, glue pen.

No comments: