Thursday, April 29, 2010

More VSN for Showers

Whoa, Blogger about threw me a loop there!  A new way to upload pictures.  This little number is from VSN too.  This challenge was called "June Brides" and was hosted by Carol.  The task her was to make a bridal shower card with the folded paper frame technique.  I had done this technique once before and had it work out nice.  The harder part for me was find a stamp that I wanted to use for a bridal shower.  I think this old SU image worked out fine!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Tag Time; Paper: Confetti White, Whisper White, Close to Coca, Spring Showers dsp; Ink: Basic Brown, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue, Pretty in Pink; Accessories: Color Spritzer, pink organdy ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots, Nestabilities, scor-pal; Techniques: folded paper frame.

No comments: