Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Pieces of Fabulousness

I just love the name of this stamp!!  It's called Itsy Bitsy Giggles, I mean, how fun is that!  The complete stamp has two more trees on it, one at  each end!  I was trying to follow this week's Card Patterns Sketch, so I only used 3 trees.  I didn't want them floating in the air, so I cut up some garden green grass (click on the picture for greater detail) for them and stuck it on with some scor-tape!  I'm telling you, I don't know how I lived without that stuff, amazing!   Also, Christi Snow offered up a paper piecing tutorial and Moxie Fab World is hosting a paper piecing challenge!  So I pieced these little cuties!

Thanks for coming by!

Details - Stamps: Itsy Bitsy Giggles (Unity); Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Garden Green, Kraft, Certainly Celery dsp, Print Pack, Pattern Pack II; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Nestabilities, celery twill ribbon, distressed stripes ef, Chit Chat rub-ons, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips, scor-tape, glue dots.

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is darling! of course, love those trees! great piecing-love that technique!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Toni! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)