Sunday, May 2, 2010

Miss Boo's Birthday


challenge was to create  a CAS card with orange.  I went so literal it wasn't even funny.  I used the sketch from the clean and simple stamping blog.  If you look at my previous post, you will see that the sketches from Card Patterns and the Fall To Layout are incredibly similar.  I was playing along with challenges, not being monotonous.  You know what they say, great minds think alike.

To jazz up my orange, I colored over it with my Sakura Clear Star gel pen.  It gives such a nice subtle shimmer!  Fun stuff!

Thanks for coming by!

Details - Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity); Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Summer Picnic dsp; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Sakura Clear star gel pen, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: