Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sweet Pea's Turning 4
























My daughter is turning 4 in a couple of weeks and this is what I am sending out for her birthday party invitations or "inbitations" as she would say.  Last year, she wanted sparkly strawberries and this year she wanted chocolate chips.  I took my inspiration from this card by Momis Mama.  I just love the way it turned out.  On the inside I used my printer to generate the specifics of the party.  I started it off with continuation of the sentiment on the outside.  I printed, "So Very 4!".

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: So Very, You Warm My Heart (Stamps and Smiles); Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red; Accessories: sponge dauber, mini glue dots, red satin ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch, SAMJ.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

oooooh, this IS cute! I adore that sentiment, and how cute is it that she wanted chocolate chips? I bet it'll be a fun birthday party!