Saturday, May 29, 2010

We Interrupt Today's Regularly Scheduled Post...


with some VSN goodness!  I have been showing the cards that I have made for the Summer CAS DT, but VSN is happening right in the middle of the application process.  Here is an example of why I love VSN.  This card is made for the "Serigraph Technique" challenge.  The serigraph technique is something I have never heard of AND it uses a brayer.  Now, the brayer in my craft room is just for show.  The only thing I make with a brayer is a mess!  I said as much in the thread and one of the Aussie's there challenged me to "bite the bullet" and give it a try.  Here is my try and, you know what, I like it!

I got the sketch from the Pals Paper Arts group and modified it just slightly.  Don't send the challenge police, please!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: The Art of Life; Paper: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac; Ink: Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Handsome Hunter, Versamark; Accessories: Scallop Border punch, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, J's thin white satin ribbon, white ep, heat tool.

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

I like it too! My brayer has never seen ink but after seeing this I am thinking its time! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!