Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't You Hate It...

when you miss the deadline?  I missed the deadline on this one.  It was for a Flourishes speed challenge.  They provided this sketch and I went rather simple.  Anyway, I missed the deadline because I had to go to work?  Can you believe that?  Well, I guess I may need the money to support my stamp habit. 

I had never used this lace, but really like it.  It pairs very nicely with the Vanilla and pastels.  My card is so simple that I just don't have much more to say. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Taglines (Flourishes), Beauty in Nature (Flourishes); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Sweet Pea dsp, Welcome Neighbor dsp; Ink: Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Accessories: Nestabilities, small oval punch, SU lace, M's self adhesive pearls.

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Toni! The blues are so serene and I love that crochet ribbon.