Monday, March 28, 2011

March's Viva La Verve

The deadline for this month's Viva La Verve is fast approaching!  There is still time to play along with these fabulous sketches.  There are five in all.  The one I have used today was created by Verve Diva, Amber!  You can find it here.  

I pulled this color combination straight from my SU Color Coach.  I used Blushing Bride, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand.  I threw in some Certainly Celery for my greens!

It looks to be a busy week for me and I just got some news that I will be Coordinating the next VSN!!!  Check out the details here and here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because of You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, In Color patterns pack, Patterns Pack III, PC dsp, Certainly Celery; Ink: Sahara Sand, Regal Rose; Accessories: Corner chomper, SU pearls, Boho Blossom punch, Floral Fusion sizzlit, Little Leaves sizzlit, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, pretties kit.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Splendid card Toni, very pretty indeed and fab colour combo.

Jennipher said...

It looks fabulous and the colors couldn't be more perfect!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the layered flowers and pearl accents.