Monday, March 14, 2011

A Real Fun-gi!

I had to play along, last minute with the Stamping with Shimmer Sprays Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.   I went ahead and embossed my fungi on vanilla with clear embossing powder and then spritzed the whole thing with some smooch spritz.  I colored in heart and embossed the cap and stem, leaving the underside to absorb some more spritz.  I was hoping for a darker look, but the clean embossing on the cap and stem darkened up just a bit more!  I really do love the spotted look it gave my shroom!

How do you like my growing medium?  I wish I could take credit (or give proper credit), but I can't remember exactly where I saw that fun look! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: You're a Real Fun-gi (Unity); Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel;  Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, Red Sharpie, Natural burlap string, square lattice ef, sponge dauber.

No comments: