Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little Butterfly with Pizzazz

I created this and decided to upload with just a few minutes to spare for Mojo Monday 181.  This is an out of my box, color combination that I tried today.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Turquoise.  Thoughts, anyone?  Maybe I am feeling green as St. Patrick's Day is approaching quickly.  Lord knows the green cookies I made today were fun also!

I got to use some new to my Nestabilities to create my pinking-type border.  Those flowers from the Kind Word set just scream for rhinestones, so I indulged!  I had to play fair so the butterfly and the corner got some bling as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve), Kind Words (Verve), Thank you sentiment (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp, Print Pack In Color dsp, BG Urban Prairie; Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise; Accessories: Nestabilities, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips, sponge dauber.

1 comment:

The Rusty Hoe said...

I love the colors used on this card and the diagonal lines. Very eye-catching.